Description:The Form Carpenter will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner for a concrete construction company, capable or working alone with little or no guidance, while also providing guidance to carpenter helpers.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Installation of Footing Forms
- Build and install wall and column forms. Familiar with multiple form systems
- Build and install structural deck forms. Familiar with multiple form systems
- Set slab on grade forms
- Prep and set tilt up/precast forms. Familiar with hanging forms, setting of embeds, pick points and brace points
- Ability to layout, work off of supplied control lines
Requirements:Experience Min 3 years of experience in concrete forming projects, OSHA certs, must have drivers license and transportation and hand tools,
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl.
- Ability to correctly rig and hoist material.
- Ability to signal, rig & work safely with cranes.
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
Rival Construction is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Through its practices, Rival Construction ensures equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and veteran status.