Description:Field Engineer will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner.
- Ensure accurate building/site layout
- Ensure layout of footings, walls, anchor bolts and elevations
- As Built Drawing Survey
- Line and Grade experience
Requirements:- Experience, min 3 years of concrete construction engineering or equivalent construction experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, computer literate
- Manage multiple sites and trades, scheduling
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl.
- Experience with Autocad or equivalent software a plus.
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
Rival Construction is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Through its practices, Rival Construction ensures equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and veteran status.
If you are interested in applying for this job or learning more about the position, please contact us.