Description:The Concrete Finisher will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner for a concrete construction company.
- Set forms
- Finish concrete, with experience in all types of finishing hand tools. Finisher must also have experience installing high tolerance (flat, very flat and/or super flat floors) and proven experience operating equipment such as walk behinds and riding trowels
- Apply concrete finishing materials
- Establish line and grade
Requirements:Experience Min 5 years of experience in concrete finishing, OSHA certs, must have drivers license and transportation and hand tools.
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort, handling average weight objects up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, balance, climb or crawl.
- Ability to correctly rig and hoist material.
- Ability to signal, rig & work safely with cranes.
- Ability to tolerate heights without fear.
- Ability to maintain balance.
Rival Construction is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Through its practices, Rival Construction ensures equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and veteran status.